In this weekend retreat, you will learn:
– Four specially crafted practices—all physically invigorating and soulfully deep
– Asanas specific to your unique constitution
– The ancient teachings of yoga through an exciting, modern lens
– A dynamic and multifaceted approach to deepening your practice that includes music and writing.
No two bodies, souls, or years are the same. Leave with practices to bring out the very best in you and in the year ahead.
– Harmonize your physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual bodies and start your new year off with a bang!
– Study with two widely-acclaimed teachers known for their knowledge, inspiration, and dynamic approach. Travis and Lauren express the ancient teachings of yoga in a distinctly modern way.
– Your intentions start here. Get clear on what you want and invoke the well-being you need to bring your dreams to fruition.
About 1440 Multiversity
Beautifully nestled in the California redwoods near Santa Cruz, our 75-acre campus is within easy reach of San Francisco and Silicon Valley.
1440 Multiversity is a place to spend time engaging some of life’s most meaningful personal questions and to enjoy, restore, and reenergize yourself as you do it.
You’ll find new energy through immersion learning—setting aside daily urgencies and dedicating uninterrupted time to focus on important, but often elusive, priorities. Our unique collaboration with world-class faculty coupled with an original, inspirational curriculum and magnificent grounds make this a place like no other. Add in fresh, redwood-scented air, delicious and healthy food, deep reflection, fun exercise, and good sleep and you’ve pretty much captured what you’ll experience here.